How Do I Renew Training?
When you renew training for a user, it will clear their current progress, certificate and completion status and will automatically allocate a new licence.
To renew your staff training:
1. Choose Learning Zone – Group Progress from the menu bar at the top of the page.
2. Choose the required group using the Select Group drop down list.
3. If necessary, choose the required course using the Select Training drop down list. This step is usually not required.
4. You will now see a list of users for the selected group.
5. Tick the checkbox to the left of any users that you want to renew.
6. EITHER click on the Renew Training button above the list of users’ names (this will renew the training without sending a new password to the person) OR click on the Renew Training and Send Password button (this will renew the training and send a new password). NB: After you do the step above, don’t click on anything else until progress indicators clear and red text is replaced with grey.
7. If you did not send a new password at step 6 then you can let users know they need to retake the training at a later time, see below.