How do I add a user?
You need to create a profile for everyone who will take a course. A user profile can be linked to more than one group. So if you have purchased three courses, and therefore have three groups, then a user can be linked to one, two or three of the groups.
It is a simple task to add profiles but always double-check the information to make sure there are no spelling mistakes and that the user’s email address is correct.
If a user does not have an email address you can use his/her line manager’s or other responsible person’s email address. The login details will be sent to this email address and can be passed on to the user.
To add a new user profile:
1. Choose People – Add Profile from the menu bar at the top of the page.
2. Enter the person’s first and last name into the fields provided.
3. Enter a username for the person. This is what that person will use to log into the system. For example, you could use initial surname (jbloggs) or initial.surname (j.bloggs). It must be unique across the system so if another organisation has used a particular username, you need to use a different one.
4. Enter the email address you want the login details to be sent to.
5. Tick the box (on the right-hand side of the screen) to choose the group you want the user to be part of.
6. Click on the Save button at the top of the page.